Bug with the nomads

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
AlSim
Peon
Peon

Bug with the nomads

Post by AlSim »

This bug didn't happen to me but to 2 other players I met. They told me they talked to the nomads and accepted to go to the green world, then the game bugged and their character was deleted and they had to start a new one ! One of them tried many times and it was always the same.
They were both running Windows XP and were both french like me ...
Did you know about this issue ?
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

Even if the game or the server data was buggy, there is not a single chance their characters got deleted. Did they try to play again with those characters? What happened?

If they were playing old version could be that their characters got stuck in a zone were their clients didn't have data to display. What version are they playing?
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
AlSim
Peon
Peon

Post by AlSim »

I don't know much about one of them, the other was playing the latest version (0.0.19). He told me his character was deleted, but I don't know much more ...
His game pseudo is yugyo (or approaching), ask him if you see him again (if I do I will tell him to come here to explain).
yugyo
Peon
Peon

Post by yugyo »

yes, when i accept to go in the other country i have an error message which say "could not find map files" and the game ending and this is mpossible to log again, the same message appears...
Do i have to download the map which missing me
i play on windows XP and the latest game 0.0.19
FRENCH POWER
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

That doesn't mean your account got erased ;)
That error usually means that you are playing an older version, but since that's not the case probably the map data got corrupted. If no one has a better idea try to reinstall the game.
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Of course reinstalling should fix it, if not, just post the log.
yugyo
Peon
Peon

Post by yugyo »

yes i ll reinstall the game a third time to test
we will see
see you!!
FRENCH POWER