respec potion

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

respec potion

Post by Hommer »

Ok i got this idea kinda from another game but heres what it is. I think when your character gets lvl 30 he should get this respec potion. it lets u take a certain number of points off each stat. Depend off ur lvl. in example. lvl 30 gets 3 points off each stat point. lvl 40 4 points of each stat point. lvl 50 5 points of each state point. etc.. ok i believe this should be done because when ppl first start they dont know how to play and might mess there stats up a little bit. now say u get to lvl 35 and find out lvl 20s are better then u because they have diffrent stats. do u want to start all the way over? no. u can use this to fix ur stats up a bit. thats it. hope u like the idea.
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

Realy in my opinion, resetting degrades game play. For one reason. When you reset, your able to re-stat, so you can kill whatever you couldnt before. Thats not right. Also in life... you cant restat now can you?
Restatting shouldnt be in online games, People should just be more careful of what they do with their stats.

HOWEVER
As of right now, there should be a quest to restat because there arent too many weapons of whatever out there to handle. So it is good to experiment
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

do u want to start all the way over?
yes