Characters Banned

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Google for x-chat 2 and install it.It's free and there are a good guide somewhere on the forum how to get going with that program and in the TMW channel.If I can get it to work everyone can. :)

Edit : Here's the link to the irc help thread http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... hlight=irc
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

didn´t work the IRC =( omg soem one help me =/ if i give up i stop playing =( i had already a new cahr in this account too.. =/

lost every thing for a beta game like you said..its terrible =/
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I think bots shouldn't be allowed. And I am going to ban them, sorry guys, but if not that game will become a bot farm...

Regards.
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

but there isn´t any rules here saying that we can´t use and i DONT USE A BOT DAMMIT.............and i use a macro just for 40 minutes.....but if you don´t want to desbanish..ok...you lost 7 players........my friends will stop playing with me.......i just think thats like they said..it´s just a open beta test...and you guys do this...i don´t hurt no body..i don´t get vantagem from anyone....and you guys stay angry....MANY people use this much more then me that used just for some minutes.....but if you guys prefer this..ok...so i will to you a thing...YOU GUYS ARE LOSTING A GOOD PLAYER THAT WAS THINKING HELP YOU A LOT, WITH PUBLISHING AND BRING PEOPLE TO PLAY i already bring 7 friends...now they will leave...worst for you...i will come back after 2 years...maybe there the game become better thatn now...and i hope some game master your people like you that think in this way.......cya...goob bye....thanks for talk to me like a freind ElvenProgrammer...you are the best...others are just others...keep going with yours plans...maybe one day you become a great programmar and get famous with your game..cya =*

to the other i just wish nightmares and bad things..
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

Personaly i believe botting or using ANY third party program to play for or to your advantage is or should be banned or atleast heavily punished, but i guess there arent any rules out there as of yet... so ill unban you this time.

I would love to unban you, but someone has taken my Game managment privledges away so i cannot do it. Get someone else to do it. Also, i would like a Personal Message on Why my powers were taken away... just a short explaination
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Re: re

Post by viamamo »

Bear wrote:Personaly i believe botting or using ANY third party program to play for or to your advantage is or should be banned or atleast heavily punished, but i guess there arent any rules out there as of yet... so ill unban you this time.

I would love to unban you, but someone has taken my Game managment privledges away so i cannot do it. Get someone else to do it. Also, i would like a Personal Message on Why my powers were taken away... just a short explaination
I agree complete with your position Bear, i have no words, and how i said and you agree too...there aren´t any rules in the site or in the forum =/...and i know that´s it´s not fair using bot....i will not use anymore like i said before... well...i talked to elven..he can´t..you banned me..now u can´t unband..so i don´t know with who i have to talk about this =/....

but i apreciated that..thanks a lot...=*

cya
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

I tryed to unban you, I hope it worked.

viamamo: you should understand noone cares if you and your friends go away. The game won't loose that much if players who don't have common sense and cry so much and don't like the game too much to start again when they're wrong, give up. It's your right. We're not a beta game, we're a pre-alpha game so problems could still happen. And at the moment we're more focused on the development than on taking care of players. If you like the game, play it, if you don't like it, go away, it's your choice.

Bear: no need for a personal message, I just took away your GM powers because I'd like to stay in contact with my team, and I never hear from you, and it was reported many times you used your powers to spawn monsters which were not allowed causing the clients to crash, or creating items which were not meant to be used yet, and also because you use my character too often. If you want them back, please contact me on AIM or IRC.
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:I tryed to unban you, I hope it worked.

viamamo: you should understand noone cares if you and your friends go away. The game won't loose that much if players who don't have common sense and cry so much and don't like the game too much to start again when they're wrong, give up. It's your right. We're not a beta game, we're a pre-alpha game so problems could still happen. And at the moment we're more focused on the development than on taking care of players. If you like the game, play it, if you don't like it, go away, it's your choice.
Yeah, ok, you are right, i am wrong. Thanks for everything...Good game, good Luck, cya.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Let's say it straight: I am focused on players, I want this game to have a community, but a community of nice and underestanding people (I don't have much time now since I have some stuff to solve) anyway if I meet a bot I will ban it. ;)

Regards.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

you are going to ban all the botters and elven will unban every botter who bitches about that, or what?

when we start to ban people for any reason we need some official server rules that say what is allowed and what not. may i direct your attention to this thread?
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=1058
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Well, I think we believed in people's common sense, and we were naive, so indeed, we need official server rules. I will prepare them and give them to Elven to aprove (or not). I think the case is solved now.

Regards.