Platynas GM prediction thread, split from Crazyk8es nomination

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Speiros02
Novice
Novice

Re: Platynas GM prediction thread, split from Crazyk8es nomi

Post by Speiros02 »

I agree with the idea of having more GM's, but only from the perspective of preventing abuse.

Therefore, where is the GM who's looking after this thread???

:lol:

Come on folks, enjoy the game, and get on with life. Sorry Platyna for what must be a loss to you, but at the same time, think of this...you don't HAVE to deal with the rubbish personally any more. The game still plays, and your hard work that you DID put into the game is not forgotten, and is always here in some shape or form. Still, it has happened, and if this server remains and has more people on it...and this matters...then it's only a horrible situation to have to keep confronting this angle that isn't changing. Life isn't fair...it's not even just. It's legal. That's why it will never get fixed. I'm not saying it should be "illegal", but what I mean is that legal is not equivalent with fairness nor justice. Just legal. Sure, some have ideals, but the facts are the facts.

Also, maintain your server if you want people on it. I stopped going when the server wasn't there any more. I was frequenting both. I ultimately would have chosen one over the other, but not for reasons of who's running it, but from the angle of which is fairer, has more progression, and has a peaceful environment. I don't know which, if either, have this, but regardless, I come here because I can. There are good people here, and yes, they may have been on your server at one stage, but because they're not, consider it a stress-reduction maybe. Let someone else have all the disagreements.

As for the devs/gm's and players on this server...G'day.

Now how do I find Crazyk8e's nomination page???

A name is to be chosen rather than abundant riches...Solomon's words (Pr.22:1)

[url=http://speirosmusic.tumblr.com]Speiros' music page[/url]

A.K.A "Speiros"...(not being smart...this name is speiros)