Hey guys!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Armadeus
Knight
Knight

Hey guys!

Post by Armadeus »

Hey guys, how are things!? Spent the last 4 and a half months trying to find the name of this after not playing for a while due to moving and then my laptop wouldn't work... finally found it after browsing emails and plan to return. (Hope my account isn't purged!?)

Sorry if this is in the wrong section! but it's good to be back to TMW :)!
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Hey guys!

Post by o11c »

We haven't done a purge lately (though we're scheduled to sometime "soon").

This is the right section.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Welcome back :alt-3:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

o11c wrote:We haven't done a purge lately (though we're scheduled to sometime "soon").
I just hope that, this time, the purge will affect unused chars and account instead of excluding them or it will result, once again, in a player decrease with no noticeable effect.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Armadeus
Knight
Knight

Post by Armadeus »

Hi Nard, and Cassy! long time no see. Not sure if you two remember me or not. :alt-4:

Hi o11c, and thank you for letting me know. :alt-3:
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Hello and wb again Hades, I still remember you, and am still ready to help when you need :D . I think it is the same for Cassy.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Nard wrote:Hello and wb again Hades, I still remember you, and am still ready to help when you need :D . I think it is the same for Cassy.
For the help part definitely ;)
I thought I remembered a char called Hades, but looking at your forum account from 2009 with over 500 posts and the last one from a time when I wasn't even registered yet... nope, I don't remember this one :D
Or is it maybe another char name?
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Shainen
Novice
Novice

Post by Shainen »

I remember you, Hades :D
Glad to see you back!
Cotillion