Bored

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Bored

Post by Avenn »

I dont know i anyone cares.. but there it is...
I decided to leave tmw for some time, i dont know for how long, for last few months i felt i lost that somethin what kept me in tmw.
I Be Back ! someday i hope
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
mas886
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Bored

Post by mas886 »

One more in the list, where are we going?
Chay
Novice
Novice

Post by Chay »

k i make u a script that kills random noobs in tc in the meanwhile ... meet u later mr avenn and i love you (did you at least get your stockings? I have extra :D )
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

nope i didnt get stockings :P what isnt big suprise :P
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
Shainen
Novice
Novice

Post by Shainen »

Bye Avenn,
Hope you'll stop by and say hi to us once in a while.
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

im not leaving permanently, i will be visiting that post, so better see you soon Shainen
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Didn't you like the cookies I threw at gave you? :(
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

Decided to back for a while...
Killing time.