no music sound. settings "reset windows" does nothing.

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Pedom
Newly Registered User

no music sound. settings "reset windows" does nothing.

Post by Pedom »

no music sound for me. and settings "reset windows" button does nothing. im at the beginning of the game still at tutorial.
Knight
Knight

Re: no music sound. settings "reset windows" does nothing.

Post by 4144 »

Pedom wrote:no music sound for me. and settings "reset windows" button does nothing. im at the beginning of the game still at tutorial.
If you have old client install, need enable in settings in audio tab option "download music" and allow client to download all updates.

What client you using? and what version?

No music or no sound?

Is you allow client to download all updates?
Pedom
Newly Registered User

Post by Pedom »

4144 wrote:
Pedom wrote:no music sound for me. and settings "reset windows" button does nothing. im at the beginning of the game still at tutorial.
If you have old client install, need enable in settings in audio tab option "download music" and allow client to download all updates.

What client you using? and what version?

No music or no sound?

Is you allow client to download all updates?
im using the current version I download 2 days ago. reinstalled and it worked. but the settings "reset windows" button still does nothing, this is very important to change back changed things. fix?
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Pedom wrote: im using the current version I download 2 days ago. reinstalled and it worked. but the settings "reset windows" button still does nothing, this is very important to change back changed things. fix?
It should only change windows positions.
But you can change positions/sizes by self with mouse.