Help with game

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Zoidberg
Peon
Peon

Help with game

Post by Zoidberg »

Whenever i click on the mana world icon the game opens up very briefly and then just closes back out. anyone know whats going on? :oops:
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

i'm not sure of the way to correct this, but i sometimes have a similar problem. i created a shortcut in my system 32 folder so i can just run tmw from the Run command, and it almost always runs, but sometimes it just wont run (similar prolem, it just pops up REALLY quick). i usually just have to find the shortcut in Start menu to run it, then it works fine...
Zoidberg
Peon
Peon

Post by Zoidberg »

Yeah i have tried both of those methods, restarted my computer, and uninstalled and redownloaded the game a few times but nothing seems to work. Anyone else wanna take a stab at it? :roll:
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

1) This topic suits the "bugs/support" forum better.

2) I don't like big sig pictures, not even with an Incubus picture in it. (I like Incubus)

3) If you like Incubus, try Them Apples... this is their Myspace site

4) Me si teh tipseh
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Zoidberg
Peon
Peon

Post by Zoidberg »

1. fixed the problem

2. ill get rid of the sig :P

3. they are pretty cool
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

1) Good for you

2) I love you

3) I know, I had a restroom conversation with the singer two weeks ago... and saw them live a year ago.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io