get nothing in quest logs.

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Pedom
Newly Registered User

get nothing in quest logs.

Post by Pedom »

im at the beginning still. I get a letter from a guy to bring to the government building, and no quest shows up in quest logs. is it suppose to be like that?
Slimor
Peon
Peon

Re: get nothing in quest logs.

Post by Slimor »

The questlog doesnt works in TMW so far, maybe in the future

its a feature of Evol
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

In order to get quest logs, someone has to actually make a list of all the quest states. TMW has very many more quests than Evol does (the same reason our NPCs only speak English and theirs are multilingual)
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Kane
Peon
Peon

Post by Kane »

Is this something we can just adapt to new quests for now and then add the old ones in overtime? Something like a progressive feature?

I would start with the most basic quests add a few new kill or collect kind of quests. Then overtime bring in the old ones.

Unless you have to bring them all in at one time. Then damn that is going to be a very long wait :)
[Kane_Hart] on FreenNode and TMW IRC.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

There's no reason they can be added on an ad-hoc basis. We have a script that can be used with a #questlog spell, with one or two quests in it so far I think.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Relm
Novice
Novice

Post by Relm »

I don't think detailed journal entries of what transpired over the course of a quest is really necessary, but a simple list of the titles of completed quests on the character I'm playing could be quite useful.