[PASSED] Ginaria for GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree for Ginaria should become a GM?

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 54
cruderags
Peon
Peon

Re: Ginaria for GM

Post by cruderags »

I think Gina would make an excellent GM. So I voted yes.
GozUer
Peon
Peon

Post by GozUer »

Ginaria is one of the most active players i know, and she's always nice, every single time, even when im roaming with random unknown noob alts, she comes to me and offers me help, that's what i think the game needs, someone to help the "noobs" and new players just like her. :) Go Ginaria! its a WIN!
thusmark
Peon
Peon

Post by thusmark »

I was inclining towards 'No.' because of the reason stated by Avenn, but ... that's just one reason, while the advantages of having her as a GM are numerous. I've seen her online at times when most probably other GMs aren't. She is, of course, very helpful to newbies. This also means they would find her the most approachable among all GMs. And I think she would be an invaluable asset in mediating tense situations between players, especially when neither party is wrong. So, 'Yes.' Hope to see your name in red soon, Gina. :shock:
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

Just 7 more votes! (though it's usually worth getting a few more because there are *always* a handful of invalid votes)
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

Ginaria? Nominated by Wushin? "Yes" for sure, if Ginaria is ok with it.
Degaden
Newly Registered User

Post by Degaden »

I vote Ginaria for GM with "Yes".
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

5 more yes votes for Ginaria needed.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
cbuhka
Newly Registered User

Post by cbuhka »

How to wote?
ps With two hand "for".
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

cbuhka wrote:How to wote?
ps With two hand "for".
19. You need to have at least 20 posts to participate in the polls.
:wink:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

bump
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

Hello Manaworldians :alt-3:
BIG THANK YOU for such good feedback until now!
Almost all of the actually GM team needed 60 yes-votes.
Call me crazy, but somehow I would feel better, if same rules count for me too.
So please don't stop voting, join forum, and take part at voting, your opinion/vote count!
More later, my turtle running away.

ali.footballist
Peon
Peon

Post by ali.footballist »

ginaria is a very active player who is familiar with the tmw that s why i vote yes.hope to see her as a gm ASAP :alt-3:
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Ginaria by the letter of the law, you have passed the voting to become a GM.
It's admirable that you want more votes, but it's not required.

We move to the next phase and I have locked this forum.

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!