[Ban] Daniel-World for scamming

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

[Ban] Daniel-World for scamming

Post by prsm »

On Nov 6, a player @wgm the Gm team that he was being scammed. I immediately went to the player
and recorded a conversation in Portuguese. I passed this conversation off to Silent Dawn who said
Daniel-World was indeed asking for the players username/password to "help" him level.

Nov 15, Daniel-World was brought to Botcheck by Silent Dawn, who had a conversation with him about
asking for players username/passwords and given a warning that this behaviour would not be tolerated.

Nov 27 A player informed me that they had given his username/password to Daniel-World, at Daniel-Worlds
request to help level. When the account was returned to the player, it had been emptied.

I talked to Daniel-World and asked him one simple question, "Had he ever logged in on that players account", he
immediately responded with "No", and started passing all his gear to an alt, DemonRush. I blocked both accounts
after i informed him i would be asking for an admins assistance.

Verape comfirmed today the Daniel-World had logged into the players account, therefore showing a pattern of scamming
and will be banned.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!