Idea

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.

Good idea about

What? Where? When?
No votes
Brain Ring.
No votes
Both ideas - useless waste of time.
100%

Total votes: 4
cbuhka
Newly Registered User

Idea

Post by cbuhka »

Hello dear players, I have an idea to make an event like TV-Show-Game What? Where? When?.
I found (!) random number generator 1 of 15. You will have to find your own private way to make team chat! (Skype, Irc, web-chat etc).
So I need:
Team of six(6) who wan to participate, test its brains.
Questions, as much as possible with answer (PM Please). Don't ask difficult question, so team could get/find answer on your question in short period of time.
--------------------------
Or...
Another event like Brain Ring.
There I need two teams that will answer one question.
Of course time will not be as in original game 60 seconds, but all other, principally, same.
Sponsors, if, required (don't ask me for prizes, I'm not making events for prizes! Only for fun!).

ps Also can make Championship, first one team of six, than another and so on, where in final round will be big prize (as I told, I'm not making prizes!).
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Re: Idea

Post by Avenn »

Both ideas - useless waste of time.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
cbuhka
Newly Registered User

Post by cbuhka »

Avenn, once again I'm getting sure that everyone want to receive everything without doing something. Try to add something your OWN - new!

But if, for example, there would be prize 1kk, you would tell it is great idea. But without prize - you don't want. About it read previous paragraph.
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

No offense but stop crying, You added in poll 3 choices i choosed one of them and posted wich one- end of story. And no even if there would be 30kkkk prize i wouldnt participate in such event.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
cbuhka
Newly Registered User

Post by cbuhka »

Aggree, it is your choice :)
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

cbuhka try asking on the Open Game Art Forum. There many people come together to learn & build Open Source games. It says art but there are threads on the forums for games/questions.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
cbuhka
Newly Registered User

Post by cbuhka »

I don't want to make game, I want to make event.
cbuhka
Newly Registered User

Post by cbuhka »

Idea moved (link).
Topic can be closed/deleted.