Gathering help for portuguese wiki revamp

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

Meicchi
Novice
Novice

Gathering help for portuguese wiki revamp

Post by Meicchi »

Hi everybody! Since we managed to translate ManaPlus and TMW client data to portuguese (and server data translation is coming as soon as we get it uploaded on Transifex), there is an urge to adapt wiki for changes and this is the time to expand it with official portuguese articles.

Right now I'm dealing with the huge restructure on Quests page (needs translation for all related articles and quests listed there). An ordered to-do list would be like this:
  • Quests
  • Quest-related articles
  • Player stats
  • Skills
  • Location and NPC articles
  • Contact and project articles
  • Monster and Item DBs
So if you're reading this and feels able to translate to portuguese, please create a wiki account and contact me here so we can discuss about priorities and such. It would be really helpful having some more hands on this job. Thanks in advance! :alt-3:
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Gathering help for portuguese wiki revamp

Post by deepthought »

Add walkthrough, archer, warrior and mage pages to that list. Walkthrough is important for new players.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Meicchi
Novice
Novice

Re: Gathering help for portuguese wiki revamp

Post by Meicchi »

Actually they do exist, but with the translated content they would be revised for actual pt links (which is quite necessary indeed).
Find me in-game:
  • * Puncake (main) - light path mage, lv 79, she is actually a pumpkin
    * Meicchi (retired?) - slow speed archer, eternal lv 70 and Ginny's bastard twin
    * Fluttersly - rage warrior, lv 58, knows no jokes and has a mane
Brazilian Portuguese translation coordinator - Make part! / Faça parte!
https://www.transifex.com/organization/akaras/dashboard
https://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Pt:Main_Page
Spoiler:
Yes, imma noob.
Cassy's official fan-clubber