[BAN] scott. afk botting

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Silent Dawn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[BAN] scott. afk botting

Post by Silent Dawn »

scott. was killing a Yeti and didnt answer in the alloted time.
(forgot to equip the GM outfit.... :roll:... it's been a long time :lol: )
Attachments
ManaPlus_Screenshot_server.themanaworld.org_2015-01-06_11-15-08_2.png
ManaPlus_Screenshot_server.themanaworld.org_2015-01-06_11-15-08_2.png (288.63 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
jasm
Peon
Peon

Re: [BAN] scott. afk botting

Post by jasm »

Can you really bot against yetis?
Are you sure that he just didn't see your messages?
Sometimes when you just press H, your chat dissapears, and 2 mins are too short, you open the inventory window and while you look at your items you might get botchecked and not even notice. I have seen this player many times in gy, and I'm pretty sure that he wasn't botting.
Silent Dawn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Silent Dawn »

This is not a discussion forum, but i ll answer once anyway.
jasm wrote:Can you really bot against yetis?
If you do it like he was doing, you can. Freeze the yeti by entering/leaving the exit, he freezes, doesnt attack you and you can hit it with no problems. Awesome place to go afk, isnt it? Just by itself, it is kind of cheating leveling like this, but it's not against the rules though and many other players do it.
jasm wrote: Are you sure that he just didn't see your messages?
Sometimes when you just press H, your chat dissapears, and 2 mins are too short, you open the inventory window and while you look at your items you might get botchecked and not even notice.
In fact it was 3 mins in total.
If he didnt see the chat, he would at least see me on the screen talking to him if he was even looking to it.
edsonscott
Newly Registered User

scott

Post by edsonscott »

hi all well I was not present when the GM was talking to me
and when I log into my account my account was blocked and I was not understanding and my brother 7 years do not know move but if somehow someone of gm can I unlock'll be grateful if you can not but thank the game is very good congratulations for desevolvedores.

oi tudo bem eu não estava presente quando a gm foi conversar comigo
e quando fui logar na minha conta minha conta estava bloqueada e fiquei sem entender e meu irmão de 7 anos não sabe mexer mas se algum modo alguem da gm puder me desbloquear ficarei agradecido mas se não puder obrigado o jogo é muito bom parabéns pelos desevolvedores.
Silent Dawn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Silent Dawn »

Hello,

i've already asked an admin to check if a reset is possible or not. Note that if a reset is granted, you are back to level 1, but you ll keep your items. If you are caught afk botting again, you ll get a perma ban.

(Olá,

já pedi a um administrador para saber se o reset é possível ou nao. Toma nota que se o reset for garantido, o teu personagem volta a nível um, contudo não perdes os items. Se fores apanhado novamente, o teu personagem será banido permanentemente).
Silent Dawn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Silent Dawn »

A reset can be granted.