Leonard Nimoy

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Leonard Nimoy

Post by SudoPlatypus »

Thank you for your life and art.
That will continue to entertain
and inspire.
Attachments
Spock.png
Spock.png (46.59 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Leonard Nimoy

Post by wushin »

:(
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Woaw, awesome man. Maybe a little quest with nimoy.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

]:-| RIP
"Of all the souls I have encountered in my space travels, his was the most... Human."
Farewell
:alt-4:

\V/

Let them return to visit Manaworld AND add Tribbles!!!

jasm
Peon
Peon

Post by jasm »

its funny how millions feel sad about this guy while thousands are dying because of hunger, war and disseases ever second around the globe :roll:
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

jasm wrote:its funny how millions feel sad about this guy while thousands are dying because of hunger, war and disseases ever second around the globe :roll:
Sorry, no idea, why you post such critical comment within a thread about someone who died...
I think many like this guy, surely different reasons, so i think its okay being somehow sad about his death or missing him or wishing him a last good travel to better place.

It sounds stupid, but we know too, that many dying each day, but they are normally unknown for us. Its frightening what happens in many countries, but what you expect we should do? I dont know solution and here is not the right place to discuss. Please dont make us a bad conscience, just because we are sad about only one or a family member or a friend, who has a face for us.
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Many thanks for all the great entertainment and documentaries Mr. Nimoy. Your presence on the big screen will be missed by many.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

jasm wrote:its funny how millions feel sad about this guy while thousands are dying because of hunger, war and disseases ever second around the globe :roll:
It's totally reasonable you think so.
But it's also reasonable how the people react: people like Leonard Nimoy touched and entertained millions of people and through the media they get reminded on that and are sad that, in this case, Nimoy died.
That doesn't mean people are not sad about people suffering and dying in other parts of the world ;)
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy