Dreid farewell

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Dreid
Peon
Peon

Dreid farewell

Post by Dreid »

hello, friends, you must be thinking, why I an active player, and with some friends be stopping to play, since disposal of your list is not because I lack time is not because I need to take a break, I'm stopping definitely for the simple reason, discrimination, that's right, discrimination !!
Simply by a player being gay does not mean he is weeping, or ass, I'm gay and numerous times by the same player I was insulted as a stray dog, it killed me countless times on earth cellar on the ground, you are gay, fagot you are, you are a worm, I got tired of it, not to stress myself more'm stopping, the player continues playing garbage doing WHAT he wants, another day in his life ... he will have WHAT deserves to be treated as a stray dog!

I hope you see this, MAXIMUSBR!
Alias, peopl to some admin, you see the IP of this useless and send me I will file a case here in my country against the same!
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Dreid farewell

Post by wushin »

Well you can report that to a GM if one is online. Considering a number of the staff of this game are queer/gay/not straight, I'd hope the players of this game would realize that and have more respect. Take a break and chill out, when you decide to come back right-click and select ignore player.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Dreid
Peon
Peon

Post by Dreid »

oh, yes wushin, I will ignore it surely, even more so it can get me killing me in terranite basement and keep drawing my precious ores I cost to do!
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

Normally GMs try to help in such cases, if you report it.
Such idiots everywhere, so dont let them steal your fun in game just because one person.
I mean surely i have a long list too of people who dislike me (okay, i am often mean, that could be a reason).
I only try to say, there will be always someone who dislike you and you cannot make all happy.
Everyone welcome here, who is peacefully and just want to have fun.
Religions, skin colors, looking like troll and same-sex relationships are not relevant here.

So probably come back...
noog
Peon
Peon

Post by noog »

Sorry that you leaving the game because of this. I know there are people like this in the game. The only way to fight them is to ask friends for help or else hunt teras when there's no one. Why not come back into game, There are players who can help you.
Dreid
Peon
Peon

Post by Dreid »

I will return to play, because I saw that I have the support, beyond the GM's, I support the player and will not be an asshole that will prevent me from playing!
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

thats sad.... posting you leave and then you return cuz someone empathy you suffered cuz some one is homofob...sad sad sad, and btw i dont like gays, i like lesbians , but thats not mean i will hunt them or whatever, im mean to everyone.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Avenn - The Equal Opportunity Troll.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Octopus
Novice
Novice

Post by Octopus »

Don't leave because of this, it happens me all the time you just got to right click and nuke them.... Also, if they keep killing you report it to a GM and they will stop it and once it is stopped you won't see him anymore as you nuked him :)
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Yeah, don't leave because of this. This way you just feed those freaking idiots.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

You really shouldn't leave because of this... Well, morons are everywhere, even there. The best thing you can do is to ignore them, so that they'll feel their own stupidity.

About the terra cave however, it is a PvP zone... Although I admit it is unfair to harrass-kill someone wanting to farm ores there, you can't stop people to act this way. Asking help from a friend certainly can help you though :wink:
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

Kazenawa wrote:You really shouldn't leave because of this... Well, morons are everywhere, even there. The best thing you can do is to ignore them, so that they'll feel their own stupidity.

About the terra cave however, it is a PvP zone... Although I admit it is unfair to harrass-kill someone wanting to farm ores there, you can't stop people to act this way. Asking help from a friend certainly can help you though :wink:
Yeah, tell people in town, if they do this because of anything with your sexual orientation i don't think you will have a hard time to rally the troops.

Most of the people here, disregarding their own sexual orientation thinks that it is in light words moronic to kill someone because of who they are. I think the bullys might get bullied out of the terra cave with some organisation and information spreading.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM