Why do you play TMW?

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Thegoat

Why do you play TMW?

Post by Thegoat »

I want to make a change in the PR of this great game and for that I need the answer for 2 questions:
1) Why Do you play The Mana World?
2) How did you hear about the game?
Thanks allot
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Why do you play TMW?

Post by Cassy »

Thegoat wrote:2) How did you hear about the game?
This might help you: How did you come here?
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

I play TMW because I like the retro look and feel. Plus it runs on linux. Also that it's Open Source and I can develop for The Mana World.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Rawng
Peon
Peon

Post by Rawng »

Every point wushin made and also because i like rpgs and mmorpgs.
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

1) I do not play it anymore
2) I came here years ago. I forgot how I heard about it.
baseballboy
Knight
Knight

Post by baseballboy »

1) I don't really play much anymore, but now I mostly get on for nostalgic reasons
2) Around thanksgiving of '08 my grandmother told me about it and I've stuck around ever since
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Thegoat wrote:I want to make a change in the PR of this great game and for that I need the answer for 2 questions:
1) Why Do you play The Mana World?
2) How did you hear about the game?
Thanks allot

1) I play TMW because it's a good game to make friends and a stepping stone for learning things. If it werent for the game I probably wouldn't learn some of the things I did for development and teamwork when I joined. I have played this game for 6 years now and helped me grow in different areas In development, as a Player and as a GM on other servers.

2) I heard about the game from someone else who used to play when I first started.
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
mas886
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mas886 »

1) I play because of the great community! Alot of nice people here :)

2) I was searching for low demanding games and found this, and 5 years after I'm still here.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Just noticed I didn't answer yet.

1.) Because I love old school games, I love the graphics, I love the game, I love the community and I love developing (even though I'm taking a break currently). And even though we became less active people than when I started I like the direction the game develops, content-wise but also organization-/communication-wise.

2.) Slimor told me about it on another gaming platform where we met.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

because I have no real life
ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Post by ozthokk »

Came here a longtime ago, my older brother introduced me to it, i was a loner at first i dident know many people and after my brother Axzell introdused me to a few gamers i gained some good friends like SecretMogge, but i still dont know many of you, as i have not been on at all for a long time as well as went to other games such as Land of Fire where i have worked on art there inwhich is currently being implemented into game by Pyndragon. In recent days however, i have been trying to get back into playing, but have been having issues with the game inwhich i have reported. Perhaps if these issues can be resolved, you will see me ingame, say hello to me and maybe we can get to know one another and do some adventuring someday :)