First spell

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Yeremy
Peon
Peon

First spell

Post by Yeremy »

I was thinking that the incoming update can give us (read TM Developers) one of the common spells. I mean "Healing Spell". It could cost 10 MP and heal 50+, what do you think?
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I think we'll avoid adding unnecessairy features like these to the old server.
Implementing a seemingly simple healing spell would come with the need for items that restore MP. Also it should be balanced because for low-level players having the power to heal 50 HP is a bit much and high-level players would start whining the healing spell is weak and worthless. Also the high-level players will say it's unfair they didn't have the healing spell when they were low-level.
So apart from the basic implementing we need to implement the necessairy items and balance it all out at least a bit to avoid whining players.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Yeremy
Peon
Peon

Post by Yeremy »

Humm I guess your right. BUT!

According to your post there shouldn't be made any changes with the spell section, cuz high-lvl players can complain about it "when we were low-lvls we didn't ahve it".

They will always complain :D Me too :P
AniX
Peon
Peon

Post by AniX »

WoW and Tibia have 3 different healing spells. "Light healing, Intense Healing, Ultimate Healing"

And if you say low level will complain, then do it so you have to have more mana than low levels have.

What are MP if we can't use it?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

it is very unlikely that any active skills will be implemented before the new server software is running.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
AniX
Peon
Peon

Post by AniX »

okey
Yeremy
Peon
Peon

Post by Yeremy »

ye, sorry for makin' problems
Tab
Peon
Peon

Post by Tab »

In the way as it is the game today, it does not compensate to place one skill of healing, since increasing vitality and using food to recoup life, already it is the sufficient.