discussion about the assassin items stats

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Travolta
Novice
Novice

Re: discussion about the assassin items stats

Post by Travolta »

If a banshee archer has too much agility, it's bad for him too, because his health will simply melt. In fact, I have to limit my agility to 90, and have high vitality (75+) to comfortably play as banshee archer. I believe there are players with maxed agility thou.

About stats... We have items that give +1 to stats (rings, terra items), we have items giving +3 to stats (wizard hat, cat ears...). I was hoping we'll have some sort of necklaces to give +3 or +5 to stats, but those next-level items could also be the assassin outfit. Of course each piece of cloth should raise different stat. So what should an assassin be? Stealthy, agile, kill with 1 hit, lucky lockpicker, cast some magic (I'm influenced by TES series :-) . So gloves increase magic (because we use our hands for a lot of spells, read the spell's description), boots increase agi (we run with our feet), pants increase luck (lucky pants!), and shirt increase dex. If it's possible, wearing the full set could also give a special bonus +1 to each stat.

There should be some penalties and limitations. Items wearable for lvl80+ (so not only illia heroes enjoy the increased powers). But let's not mess with the stats, or defense (like illia items, that lower defense). Maybe lowering attack speed? (not drastically). Or being overweight all time? (the memory of your victims burdens you, assassin!).

Right now I can't talk about defense and magic attack reduction of the items, it must be thought through. Maybe something between terra items and forest armor.
alefex2
Newly Registered User

Post by alefex2 »

i like this boots for travel around the world, why not 20% mov speed and more penalty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

IMO an assassin neither uses a bow nor magic and an assassin is a fast and accurant type of fighter.
That's why the set should give a penalty on M.Att., reduce range to 1 and increase AGI, DEX and/or LUK.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Well this is my opinion about stuff and the quest.
Nysaa want to creat more stuff for her league if you help her she give you part of stuff.
Orum can creat Dark patch for 25.000Gp + 10 Spectre Powder's, +10 Wisp Powder's and + 10 Poltergeist Powder's
When you give item to Nysaa 10 Grass Snake was summon on you.

*First part of Nysaa quest located in a cave next to Snake Pit in tulimshar
Requied level 75:
cost 3 Black Cotton Gloves, 15 Red Dye's, 50 Snake Skin's. 150 Silk Cocoon's , 1 Dark patch
reward: 1 Assassin Gloves ( défence +2 / Agility +1 / M Attack -25)

*Second Part requied level 78:
Cost 3 Black Cotton Boots, 20 Red Dye's, 100 Snake Skin's. 250 Silk Cocoon's 1 Dark patch
Reward: 1 Assassin Boots (Defence +1 / Luck -1/ Move Speed +5% / M attack -10)

*Third Part requied level 84:
Cost: 3 Black Cotton Trousers, 30 Red Dye's, 200 Snake Skin's. 400 Silk Cocoon's 1 Dark patch
Reward: 1 Assassin Pants (Defence +3 / Luck -1/ Agility +2 / Move Speed +5% / M attack -15)

*Last Part requied level 95:
Cost: 3 Black Tank Top , 50 Red Dye's, 300 Snake Skin's. 550 Silk Cocoon's 1 Dark patch
Reward: 1 Assassin Shirt (Defence +10/ Agility +10 / Luck -3 / Attack Speed +10% / Melee only/ M attack -80 / requied 85 Aglility 40 Dexterity Level 91)

Well tell me what do you think about it ?

-Regards
-MAF-Saulc
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Post by Altus Institute »

Hi,

What about these stage instead :
1st part lv40
2nd part lv50
3rd part lv60
4th part lv75-80

What is the point to have all the items when the game is almost finish?
What is the point to make them impossible to get for beginer?
While old players can make the quest and...
Making an alt lv 1 to use them to enjoy the pleasure to use good items at low level?
Give the items since the begining, that will change nothing, because at high level against strong mobs you will not use them (some few with suicidal stats will of course).

Why always impact the stats points?
there is the other part too.

attack
defense
mag att
mag def
% accuracy
% dodge
% critical hit
att delay
speed move
range
dps

- so i see the assassin set like this :

Assassin Gloves : +5/10 accuracy
Assassin Boots : improve speed move (idk how its work, so i let for those who know)
Assassin Pants : +5 def, +15 mag att, improve att delay
Assassin Shirt : +1 range, +5%dogde
All assassin set unable to equip with banshee, bull helmet and lazurite simply.

You can use all other items with, like that current items like warlord helmet or forest bow or sorcerer robe can be improve for more pleasure in game without impacting the status point.

ty
19:24:32 wushin So, can you do something?
19:24:52 Altus I can do nothing.
19:25:07 wushin So you are highly capable of doing nothing?
19:25:20 Altus yerp =D
19:25:31 wushin Crap, im only highly capable of doing something...=/
19:25:34 cassy Its ok wu-wu, we all needs to start somewhere...
19:25:43 deepthought wtf
19:25:46 wushin .....
19:25:52 cassy *pokes* deepthought
Ange Alus Banshee User
Remus Bull Rager Warrior Lv99
Maulne Bull Rager Warrior
Basilic Lazurite Dark Speed Mage
deimos
Newly Registered User

Post by deimos »

using stats that other items already have is an option too
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Micksha »

I really like the quest, it was on the test server too I suppose, but it is not anymore. What is the problem with this quest? I would like to see assassin items in game :)