Real Setzer Stat

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Real Setzer Stat

Post by Saulc »

During long time i never done the Setzer quest because i got an Bone knife +115 damage and when i see Setzer give only +110 why i spend my time to creat it ?
But with the time i lurn Setzer give a faster attack delay and when i use it i see my DPS grow up !
My question is "Its possible to know real attack delay of weapon ?"
add to the weapon description what is the attack delay bonus or malus for all Handed Weapons

Example: Short Sword: A small but sharp sword. / +100 Damage / +5% attack delay/ Range 1

i would like to put this information on wiki;
https://www.themanaworld.org/index.php/Setzer

-Regards
-MAF-Saulc
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Real Setzer Stat

Post by Cassy »

It doesn't have to do with the stats of those weapons actually, it's the category they belong to.

The Bone Knife is from the category "BLADE" which has an attack delay of 700ms - most melee weapons belong to this category.
The Setzer is from a special category called "SETZER_AND_SCYTHE" (obviously the Scythe belongs to this category too ;) ) which has less attack delay of 600ms and therefore is faster and does more damage overall.

It's weird, I know.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy