What do I do?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
fluxy
Newly Registered User

What do I do?

Post by fluxy »

I don't know anything about the game, I hear things about skills and jobs but no idea what it is?? I'm level 28 from killing monsters from the guide and I've done some quests to get scythe but I don't know what one are good, can someone help me? Also, what should I do with my stats? I need guidance :D
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Re: What do I do?

Post by Travolta »

fluxy wrote:I don't know anything about the game, I hear things about skills and jobs but no idea what it is?? I'm level 28 from killing monsters from the guide and I've done some quests to get scythe but I don't know what one are good, can someone help me? Also, what should I do with my stats? I need guidance :D
The TWM Wiki should describe it, but in a nutshell, here it is. In the game you can learn several skills, but you can activate (focus on) max 1 skill. Luca in Tulimshar is your man to do it. The skills give bonus to some of your abilities, for example speed skill increases your attack & run speed, mallards eye increases your attack range (with bow), raging skill turns you into a "berserker" (increases damage, decreases defense), and a mage is not a mage without astral soul skill. Brawling skill is broken, you shouldn't focus on it. Each skill has it's stat it depends on (read the wiki), so if you want max effect from your Astral Soul skill, you need to max out the Int stat, also the Astral soul skill should be lvl9 as well.