A very old player decided to become more active again

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
tomminator
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

A very old player decided to become more active again

Post by tomminator »

Hello all,

After years of inactivity (loging in from time to time but not really playing), I decided to become more active again. I dont recognise a lot,if any, players from back in the time but those who remember me: Hi :D

I noticed a lot of the special items i have became very rare and are worth millions, but i'm not selling them, so don't bother :wink:

I think I’ve did all the new quest, that is, those I think that are worth the time spending on getting the items. Also being a very long time player I'm still only level 77 so i didn’t do the high lvl quests yet. Any suggestions on fun quests that i might have not done yet are welcome.

Currently i'm a warrior tank and i dont plan on changing this. What are the recommended stats for me? I also did the speed skill quest and i'm currently focused on that. Are there any items useful for a warrior tank?

seeya!
This is not a placeholder
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: A very old player decided to become more active again

Post by veryape »

Checking the wiki for quests might be a good idea. But for a warrior i would strongly suggest doing the rager skill quest. Cindy might be worth doing if you havn't already. The blue sages quest might also be worth doing if you havn't already.

About things to get that is useful for warriors that would be the warlord boots. https://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Warlord_Boots

Other than that nothing special comes to mind. Welcome back!
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
tomminator
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: A very old player decided to become more active again

Post by tomminator »

Thanks for the advice, already completed the cindy quest. The blue sage quest looks like a lot of trouble for a sword i'll probably wont ever use. might do it some day for the exp.
About the raging skill: is it more useful for a warrior than the speed skill? because the other day somebody told me to do the speed skill quest.
This is not a placeholder