Freezing mobs

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Freezing mobs

Post by Ecuador »

I'm currently archer and having focus on speed 9. I'm being able to freeze skeletons at 77 agility and also if I remember correctly: at 102 agility + concentration potion. Do Fallens get frozen at any agility, with or without concentration potion? Any way to check mob data-base and mathematically calculate that which mob would get frozen at what agility and also effect of concentration potion on freezing?

Edit: Maybe it's attack delay that's mattering instead of agility. And I saw on test server that changing dexterity was also changing attack delay.
omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Freezing mobs

Post by omatt »

Dexterity and agility up the attack delay. Concentration potion up temporarily too (i don't think potion has effect for freezing, just boost attack delay).
I freeze fallen between 154 and 190 att delay (zombie between 154/170). Other i don't know, killing slowly never interest me., so never search.
Best way is to search by yourself in server test (with a paper and pencil), and by the way found your more comfortable build (and a nice outfit, being pretty are not against the rule).
kkguokna
Newly Registered User

Re: Freezing mobs

Post by kkguokna »

thank i test post