Mana Boy

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: Mana Boy

Post by Micksha »

Glad this is clear for now.
Trav would it be possible to add graphic inventory again? It is much easier to check the Inventory with it.

Thanks.
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

The Micksha wrote:Glad this is clear for now.
Trav would it be possible to add graphic inventory again? It is much easier to check the Inventory with it.

Thanks.
That feature never disappeared, I only renamed it to !invlist
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Post by Ecuador »

!follow -- follow/stop follow player
Can I get banned for using this?
Janov
Newly Registered User

Post by Janov »

Hi,
I thought this topic could also be used to follow his progression and leveling up, and keep aware of the quests he did ?

So, just to say that the Boy has now General Magic Skill level 1 and Nature Magic Skill level 2 (he talked to Wyara and cured the pond).
He also talked to Elanore, so he can #lum. I left him with a few lifestones in his inventory. But, sure, the guy needs a Silk Robe :)
He didn't cast a single spell for now.

At this time, his status says :
[21:58] Mana Boy: STR:20 AGI:20 VIT:50 INT:1 DEX:50 LUK:52 | HP:510/510 MP:73/73 | WG: 5404/27000 | LVL: 61
EXP:305879/403224 CP:19 SP:2 | GP:1135 | ATK:0 DEF:60 MATK:0 MDEF:0 | speed:6 344:2 focusing:1 340:1 brawling:1
[where 340 is the ID of General Magic Skill]

Mana Boy is a real good idea, thank you Trav :)
DragonStar
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonStar »

Are players allowed to use Mana Boy's !follow command, which toggles his following of the player who used the command?
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Micksha »

Hey DragonStar,

players are allowed to use all commands for Mana Boy you can find here (as you know for sure ;) :
https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtop ... t=Mana+Boy

That means you can make him attack monsters, cast spells, dress whatever he has in inventory, contact his storage and take items, make him start quests and so on.

One Hint: You can make shortcuts in the spells window, saying for example "/w Mana Boy !attack" and set it to "allow target". Then you can put it on a shortcut button, and Mana Boy will execute the command (in this example attack the monster you have targeted). With this you can make him attack, cast spells, pick up items, follow you etc. with only one button to press.

Hope it helps and you have fun!

- Mick
DragonStar
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonStar »

To clarify why I'm asking about whether using Mana Boy's !follow command is allowed, while Mana Boy was following one of my characters after using that command, Ginaria appeared and sent the following message:

[05:08] Ginaria: i dont know if auto follow is allowed, so be carefully

Based on this, I'm requesting that a GM or admin confirm whether or not it would be allowed to use that feature of Mana Boy.
omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by omatt »

This is mana boy who follow, so no reason to be ban for this, a least maybe mana boy can be ban for use follow, but he is allow to use.
DragonStar
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonStar »

I asked Prsm about whether it's allowed to use Mana Boy's !follow command, and he said that it is:

[18:42] DragonStar: is it allowed to use Mana Boy's !follow command?
[18:42] Prsm: yes