Some ideas which go out of my mind

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Some ideas which go out of my mind

Post by Saulc »

Hello in this potpic i will write some ideas about TMW in general. IDK if exist a same topic :D
well lets share this with you:

EXP Icon:
Like others effect in game have icon (poison potion betsanc magic etc)
It can be cool to have an icon for Double EXP and Double % Loot.
Its possible to make an 1.5% too :D
XP.jpg
XP.jpg (9.42 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
Shop price:
In real life 2 shop can sell and buy same things but with different price. I think it can be more logic to sell at higher price water to an Tulim Npc than an Hurns Npc. Then i think its better to have a differents price for the same items at 2 diferents places.
example: Water can be buy under |100:300] and selll to NPC under |10:200] then you can make profits but its low and you need to move over country.

Tattoo:
In game you can meet a Tattoo artist and If you had realize an exploit he can made a tattoo on you who change your skin style. This points can perform the customization of your character.
kratos tattoo.jpg
kratos tattoo.jpg (85.27 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
Player of the month:
All players can vote during the month for the player of the month. At the end of the month the Winner get a special Crown (This item its attatch to the player and auto destroy after 30 days). and a Golden name. if have equality both get rewards. Player can get reward twice in a row.
crown.jpg
crown.jpg (27.75 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: Some ideas which go out of my mind

Post by Saulc »

infini Leveling:
I have 2 ideas for player who hunt the level maximum (99 in Legacy) they loose pleasure to levelup coz they cant and finally lot of stop to player of creat alt. Firstly i propose to allow to level up at level 200/255 but in this way the problem its to hunt max stat everywhere ! then i propose to get extra bearing when you get a certain level for example when you get level 100 you can now up stat to 110 and not 99 :D 120 for level 150 140 for level 200 etc

Secondly i propose another things call Prestige / Master Prestige. in thsi way you need first to hunt the level max and when you get it you can go back to level 1 thanks to an npc but you get prestige rank 1 and when you do again quest you can get items with diferents colors / better stats and when you get a 10 level bearing you get more stats points than anothers player then finally a master 1 level 99 have more stat than an level 99 etc.
Also you can get a small icon next to your anme.
prestigemaster.jpg
prestigemaster.jpg (51.73 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Dopage Move speed bonus:
Here its a potions or somethings else that give you a bonus of move speed for a short time. than can be useful for escape or for runners.
dopage.png
dopage.png (13.29 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Married effect:
When 2 players who are married together are next to or on same tile that creat and hurt effect same than heart necklace effect .
heart2.jpg
heart2.jpg (10.42 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Tirifto
Novice
Novice

Post by Tirifto »

Here's what I think of some of Saul's ideas, just to build some feedback from fraction of voice of community. :)

EXP Icon: I like this idea, but I would prefer if it either didn't contain letters or was customizable, for it to be usable and easily recognizable internationally.

Player of the month: I don't really like the idea of an in-game mechanic for voting on "best player." I would prefer for such contests to be left to the players to organize and recognize on their own.

Prestige: This seems very interesting to me, but I have concerns about how the player's high-level items would get handled upon level reset. Maybe something similar could be implemented without it? Like old NPCs who used to give easy quests now giving principally similar, but much more difficult quests.

Move speed bonus: We definitely could use more potions and effect items. All for it.

Married effect: I like this idea a lot. A subtle effect like that would be nice to see and would improve in-game marriage. And if the players get divorced, they'll get a broken heart effect for a month instead. :twisted:
Hacklyn2
Newly Registered User

Post by Hacklyn2 »

About Player of the Day...how about we make it Royalty of the Day!

Let's say you become Player of the Day. Your avatar suddenly has Royal Robes on, has a Golden Sparkle effect and even has two NPC soldiers to protect you for the day!

You can even get a Royal Duty Quest to go to all four towns (let's say you have to go there and thank the Emoji Skull Bots for their hardwork) and another quest to visit other places for diplomatic reasons.
bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Post by bcs86 »

The bad thing about HerculesWS -> it is specific to a game other than TMW/Evol. Adding packets and database parameters for features we want must either pass within that community or be maintained on a homebrew branch.
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

bcs86 wrote:The bad thing about HerculesWS -> it is specific to a game other than TMW/Evol. Adding packets and database parameters for features we want must either pass within that community or be maintained on a homebrew branch.
bsc86 no. for add features don't need change hercules code. Probably you should learn how development happened. We using plugin for own things in hercules.