[Proposal] New Game Rules

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: [Proposal] New Game Rules

Post by WildX »

Something like "individual bots may be granted friendly bot status" and then a link to the friendly bot list/application in the notes. As for the other concerns, I think you're overthinking this a bit :P The word "bot" seems perfectly acceptable to me.

TMW Team member

Tirifto
Novice
Novice

Re: [Proposal] New Game Rules

Post by Tirifto »

WildX wrote:Something like "individual bots may be granted friendly bot status" and then a link to the friendly bot list/application in the notes. As for the other concerns, I think you're overthinking this a bit :P The word "bot" seems perfectly acceptable to me.
Or we can make the whole sentence about exceptions (or a part of it) a link. I think it's better to have less additional notes, for the sake of briefness. But if that's not easy to discover, we can add it below.

As for "bots," I can see the word as sufficient and understandable, in most cases. But I can't think of a direct translation into any of the other languages I speak, so the word might need a substitution there, with the closest one being "robot," so I still think "robot" or "player character" would both make a better choice.