Possible bug!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Tab
Peon
Peon

Possible bug!

Post by Tab »

Bug or a momentary error?
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Could you please give more information? For example, does this happen with all frames or just when standing still and looking north? Or does it just happen once in a while? And did you check player_male_base.png in the graphics/sprites folder for errors (like blank transparent parts)?

Please also report the release and operating system, like "0.0.19, Windows XP" or "SVN revision 2407, Debian Linux". As written in the 'read me first'

Thanks for reporting anyway.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Tab
Peon
Peon

Post by Tab »

The error also happens to the look for the left and the right. I verified the sprites and I did not find error. I am using version 0.0.19 in Windows XP PRO.

I restarted the computer and the sprites will come back to the normal one. The problem must be with me, forgives! :wink:
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

so you aren't able to reproduce it or state what lead to the error?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Tab
Peon
Peon

Post by Tab »

Not, but if the error to come back to occur I try to see what he can have happened.