Does the German server for the manaworld still exist?

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
frostykitty

Does the German server for the manaworld still exist?

Post by frostykitty »

Is there a way to get on the German server for mana world , I noticed that it doesn't come up in the lists of servers you can play on , like for instance Brazil server is still there but the German is not , is it gone or still here
Knight
Knight

Re: Does the German server for the manaworld still exist?

Post by 4144 »

It's gone.
Old administrator of german server jak1, inactive for more than year. Probably even two years already.
frostykitty

Post by frostykitty »

Thanks for letting me know , I wish they would make a new one but I guess not
Hocus Pocus Fidibus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Hocus Pocus Fidibus »

There are some german players on "The Mana World" server. (Some are in the guild CRC e.g.).
neulingo
Peon
Peon

Post by neulingo »

I am a German speaker player, playing on the tmw classic server as the character roamingo. I hope to see you there someday soon. 8)

Ich bin active auf dem TMW Classic Server als Charakter roamingo.

Hoffentlich können wir uns dort, Charakter 2 Charakter treffen. Auch das Chatten auf Deutsch ist im Flüstern Kanal ok. 8)
:)
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

My opinion on this has always been that splitting our already small community among all possible languages is just going to create very small pockets of players that will eventually die out. The best way to build a good community is to remain international, on one server. If your English is not very good, you're definitely not alone. Nobody will judge you for it and if they do they're not deserving of your time.

Take your time on the English server as an opportunity to make international friends and learn a very useful language that you will eventually need in your life anyway.

TMW Team member

Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Has anybody some cool idea for www.themanaworld.de ?
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

Matt wrote:Has anybody some cool idea for http://www.themanaworld.de ?
awesome TMW online stats! yay!
That used to be quite cool :wink:

Or you can point it to the german homepage instead of the english one (https://www.themanaworld.org/index.php/De:Main_Page), I haven't checked how up to date the german wiki is though.
frostykitty

Post by frostykitty »

I'm not German, but I'm very interested in learning how to speak German , that's why I wanted to play on the German server but since there are German players on the main server it would be cool if some of you can help me out .