Clothes: Brown Shirt [Male]

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Clothes: Brown Shirt [Male]

Post by BadMrBox »

Brown shirt with and without green pants.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

it could use some more shading to appear rounder and the shading at the chest looks like men-boobs.

But i wonder why you made this anyway. Modanungs leather shirt looks very similar. you should coordinate your work with the rest of the development team. why don't you come into the irc channel and discuss what kind of equipment we really need?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

men-boobs? I was more thinking about muscletoning... it's a tight shirt.
But i wonder why you made this anyway. Modanungs leather shirt looks very similar.
Well, its just a mockup, I could easily change the color to whatever. Anyway, I did it just to have something to show with the pants.
you should coordinate your work with the rest of the development team. why don't you come into the irc channel and discuss what kind of equipment we really need?
I have had a hard time getting into irc but now I use Opera's built'in irc thing. The problem is that nobody is on when I am and sometimes I cant use my username. I'll get the hang of it eventually thought.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

It works best to stay idle when you're not active, that way you can read what other people have said even when you've been gone for two days.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

There is ALWAYS people in #themanaworld.
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I think another problem is BadMrBox is in another time zone... or so I presume as he was active at 2 am GMT.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

Well, my time zone is GMT+1. I'm usually online in the middle of the night thought.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

BadMrBox wrote:Well, my time zone is GMT+1. I'm usually online in the middle of the night thought.
Ah your pattern of living is just different. :)
I'm in the same timezone and available most of the day... usually less active in the weekends.