What would you think of this.

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Merlin
Developer
Developer

What would you think of this.

Post by Merlin »

Hello people.
Attachments
Woodland_ground.png
Woodland_ground.png (258.56 KiB) Viewed 3105 times
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: What would you think of this.

Post by WildX »

The neon grass is gone but this other green is a bit bleak in comparison. Still an improvement for sure!

AFAIK there's a current WIP for the woodland tileset which I could pull up for you very easily if people kept the forums updated. I'll go stalk some git repos for ya.

P.S.
Does this mean you're back? Cause it would be the perfect time. :)

TMW Team member

Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

Yes. I am back. Going to go update myself on the current stuff and whats going on.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

Seems I have a few tileing issues other then that it looks pretty good. I'm going edit up the other set and see if i can get a whole set done up soon. I was going for a darker look but the maps still seem so flat. I really like the new maps done on evol.
MerlinX420
TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by TeZeR.D »

WildX wrote:The neon grass is gone but this other green is a bit bleak in comparison. Still an improvement for sure!

AFAIK there's a current WIP for the woodland tileset which I could pull up for you very easily if people kept the forums updated. I'll go stalk some git repos for ya.

P.S.
Does this mean you're back? Cause it would be the perfect time. :)
I showed Merlin Micksha's tileset earlier.
Can be accessed here:
https://gitlab.com/Micksha/clientdata/tree/NuHurns