The official server flamewar topic

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP »

prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 21:59 Platyna you know who you sound like?

Donald Trump, he says everyone loves him and they think he is doing a good job also.

Quit your whining and move on!

Enjoy your great admin skills on themanaworld.net ....... ooops that's dead also

You were invited to join us, has an equal, you declined, saying you wanted all the power.

So who is the power hungry fool now.

Have a Great Day!
Prsm

ps. Gumi, popcorn is on me.
Thank you for a compliment, I love Donald Trump, he won by his flamboyant personality in a time when for many years you had only flatheads like Obama to choose (he won just because he is black and got a Nobel prize just because he is black, I am a woman sysadmin and I never accepted anything given to me just because I am a woman, I earn, I do conquer and I do achieve things by myself). And also whole propaganda machine was against him exactly like in my case. I won - I was right - I told you five years ago that you will kill the project. Despite all these lies you spread about me. :-) Too bad my victory is this project death. If this, under your management, would turn fun and successful I wouldn't be here. At least this is what I wanted - so it will be fun and successful. To make a long story short - your personal trips fail miserably - these are either lies or compliments. ;-)
Last edited by anytalP on 07 Sep 2018, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Post by Morgendorffer »

You didn't won anything, in fact, look who lose miserable, look in a mirror and you will find the loser in here.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

okay, your drunk yet again!

you like a man that sides with Nazis, puts kids in cages and takes from the poor.

Were the Nazis good to Poland?

Wait, that is your management style, and you are still FIRED!!

oh, and i am not management, I am a GM.

I am guessing being the dictator of TMW fueled your ever present ego.
Now you can't sleep knowing that, the fact you were an ass and were called out on it.

Blame me all you want, probable makes your shallow ego feel better. But the rest of us.
Those that play and those that don't play any longer know the truth.

You got your drunk ass fired!

Have a good day!

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Post by anytalP »

Morgendorffer wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:10 You didn't won anything, in fact, look who lose miserable, look in a mirror and you will find the loser in here.
Prism disappears when you appear and you have very similar style of writing, I wonder why, hmm what a coincidence. ;-) Anyway, I do understand, if you have 9 players online from which two thirds are bots you need to create them.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

FIRED!

and like Donald Trump, you see conspiracy!
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Post by Morgendorffer »

anytalP wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:15
Morgendorffer wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:10 You didn't won anything, in fact, look who lose miserable, look in a mirror and you will find the loser in here.
Prism disappears when you appear and you have very similar style of writing, I wonder why, hmm what a coincidence. ;-) Anyway, I do understand, if you have 9 players online from which two thirds are bots you need to create them.
Nah, I'm sure I'm real and other fellow in here ma'am.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

can we not keep this civil? there's no need to call people drunk and whatnot
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

gumi wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:18 can we not keep this civil? there's no need to call people drunk and whatnot
Not meant to be an insult, she just showed up drunk so often, it was hard to reason with her.
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Post by anytalP »

prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:13 okay, your drunk yet again!

you like a man that sides with Nazis, puts kids in cages and takes from the poor.

Were the Nazis good to Poland?

Wait, that is your management style, and you are still FIRED!!

oh, and i am not management, I am a GM.

I am guessing being the dictator of TMW fueled your ever present ego.
Now you can't sleep knowing that, the fact you were an ass and were called out on it.

Blame me all you want, probable makes your shallow ego feel better. But the rest of us.
Those that play and those that don't play any longer know the truth.

You got your drunk ass fired!

Have a good day!

Prsm
You have no idea who were Nazi Germans for Poland. A GM is a part of management, and I know you are a GM, I made you one and you were so courteous when you were a candidate. Now you would never be elected by the old rule because there are no 60 players to vote for you. How many votes would you need now? 3?
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Post by anytalP »

prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:20
gumi wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:18 can we not keep this civil? there's no need to call people drunk and whatnot
Not meant to be an insult, she just showed up drunk so often, it was hard to reason with her.
Lies again, I was never drunk in my whole life (in fact this is biologically almost impossible for a person from Eastern Poland drinking beer), I just liked to do drunk jokes...you know - this happened to be a ROLE PLAYING game.
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Post by Morgendorffer »

Gumi, Prsm.. You fellas are wasting the time with this lost cause, leave her alone politely.
Spoiler:
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Morgendorffer wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:23 Gumi, Prsm.. You fellas are wasting the time with this lost cause, leave her alone politely.
I gotta agree .........Prsm OUT
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Post by anytalP »

prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:25
Morgendorffer wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:23 Gumi, Prsm.. You fellas are wasting the time with this lost cause, leave her alone politely.
Prism out, multi in, multi out, prism in. ;-)
Re-ignition of the server flamewar of over 5 years ago are no longer allowed, not as an attempt to silence you, but because the team responsible for that move is no longer working with The Mana World and at this point it's just minldess trolling. This is in reference to your last sentence only, criticism of the current dev team is obviously allowed. Further reference to the old flamewar will incur a ban as per preivous cases since April 2018.
Haha! Show me the rule in board rules which disallows that! I will comply then! :-D
Last edited by anytalP on 07 Sep 2018, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

anytalP wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:26
prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:25
Prism out, multi in, multi out, prism in. ;-)
Platyna, take the last word, BUT YOU ARE STILL FIRED!
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

hm... I'm still in if anyone wanna chat