The official server flamewar topic

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP »

prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:28
anytalP wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:26
prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:25

I gotta agree .........Prsm OUT
Prism out, multi in, multi out, prism in. ;-)
Platyna, take the last word, BUT YOU ARE STILL FIRED!
Yep, I was FIRED...from control of copies of my private files. :-)
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Post by Morgendorffer »

gumi wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:28 hm... I'm still in if anyone wanna chat
Have your way good sir/ma'am.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

anytalP wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:30

if true, any half descent admin would not have let that happened, once again, you are/were incompetent!

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Post by Morgendorffer »

Ms. Filutowska, I'm sure more of one want to chat in a respecful and polite way, but pick the antisocial-egocentric way, I was expecting better of you.. But with all the past events you had, make it impossible to even trust you a feather to you.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Post by anytalP »

prsm wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 22:34

if true, any half descent admin would not have let that happened, once again, you are/were incompetent!

Prsm
You have no idea about competent admin work, you and your acomplices, had no problems with making an often banned abuser a server admin. I gave access to the account because I trusted developers, I wanted to work with them and I have divided my absolute powers for the good of the project. This was blatantly abused. Especially when they introduced a server lag which was fixed just after the move. Basic laws of private data protection were violated, you moved player data without their consent, players were posting to the forums to remove their data from your rogue servers. Short memory, eh? :-)
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Post by Morgendorffer »

Long story short, Prsm is one of the best in this community, very responsible and kind in here and in the game, so.. Why don't something of madurity?
Last edited by Morgendorffer on 07 Sep 2018, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Platyna you are incompetent!

If i put my wallet at the foot of the street, and someone steals it, its my fault!

Thats what you did, you had no idea what you were doing! You still don't.

Blame anyone you want, YOU ARE TO BLAME!

you are/were incompetent.

The fact you come back every year to share that with everyone, well thats a blessing!

Have a good day!

Prsm
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Platyna, you could be the dumbest person I ever meet!

You had complete control over the game, which you shared with people you didn't know!
Assuming they stole the game, that you gave them complete control over, what did they do?

They kept the game going to the best of there abilities, without you in it.

They moved the game to a server, that you DDOS attacked, to one you could not DDOS attack.
We then moved to a server supported and paid for by the members, but not you!

We then moved to a server that was funded by free ware, that did not include you. and could
not be DDOS attacked by you!

we worked night and day to make the game better, with out you.

You, who gave the game away to people who you didnt know!

you incompetent fool, look with in, you are/were incompetent!

The rest of us wanted the best for the game!

Have a nice day!

Prsm
anytalP
Peon
Peon

Post by anytalP »

Nobody believes this propaganda and nobody ever did. And there is nobody here. Currently:
Raffe
ginosuper
Skel-Mart
Hyperspace
Supply Store
MedMan

At least 3 of them are bots. You killed TMW, I hope you guys are satisfied.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Thank You Platyna, I am satisfied, and you are still fired for doing a poor job!

Have a nice day!

Prsm
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Micksha »

Still 28 people online right now, still a handfull of active developers, to me this doesnt seem to be dead.
Also to me it would be interesting who exactly stole what exactly in an open source project.. stealing means to take something that is lost for the original owner, I am not sure if this is the fact in this case. Also I wonder if any of the so-called thieves is still active within the project..?
Perhaps you can enlighten something here for people living in the present, not in the past.

Yours, Mick
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Post by Morgendorffer »

Why don't end this chapter once and for all, everyone.. Special Platyna and Prsm.. the past is past, you still can redeem yourself mistress, think about it.

Cheers, Viktor.
Spoiler:
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

Punks not dead!!! They just smell like that :D

Blaming TMW devs ... dammit, lol. I would rather blame Steam, etc. Now Linux users got over 1000 games to play. Needless to say users got scattered all around. And if we compare that to platyna's server or other similar game servers... that's what really looks dead. If someone thinks they can perform better than that: okay, PROVE IT. Nothing prevents forking code, setting up server, gathering cool team, creating beautiful world, epic quests and vibrant community. But we're yet to see someone who would perform at least like this, right? Uhm well, commercial AAA games can hire full-time devs, content creators and QA staff so they can surely polish their games better. But there is some little catch we know.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Why do you still care after such a long time :shock:
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Platyna, if you miss The Mana World, why don't you try to get involved with its development? It would be much more useful than starting useless flamewars with people who are not even the ones who ran the game in 2013. The people you are mad at are long gone.

The fact is, you're still drawn back to TMW for some reason, as many of us are, even after years of being involved in it yourself. So what is the fight even about?

I'm not banning you because you are Platyna, I'm banning you because you're starting trouble. If you want to post about the game or its development you are free to do so. Please don't go on about being silenced and oppressed because it's pretty clearly not the case.

TMW Team member