My Heart of Isis is missing from the storage

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

My Heart of Isis is missing from the storage

Post by Morgendorffer »

Hello everyone, as you can see the title.. this charm dissapear and also my sapphires from the storage, the last time i check the storage they are safe on the storage, but a considerable time happen since then and only yesterday i notice they are no more there, Gnulinux told me about a case similar to this one when i tell him about this unafortunately event happen just yesterday, so please i hope someone can explain what could happen.. thanks in advance.

Cheer and good night.
Viktor
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: My Heart of Isis is missing from the storage

Post by prsm »

any chance you just cant see it? top right corner should be set to "by id".

I wish I could be more help, but I cant confirm what people have in their
inventory and what went missing. Maybe an Admin can give some advice.

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon

Re: My Heart of Isis is missing from the storage

Post by Morgendorffer »

prsm wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 22:05 any chance you just cant see it? top right corner should be set to "by id".

I wish I could be more help, but I cant confirm what people have in their
inventory and what went missing. Maybe an Admin can give some advice.

Prsm
Sorry for the huge delay, I've been very absent-minded for quite a while, actually no, I could find it anywhere together with the other minor items which I could recover farming, I search it in my alts and my other account but without success.

Thanks for reading and my apologies for the inconvenience, have a good day/night.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.