Monster Placement, and Herding 101

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
mekagylvx
Peon
Peon

Monster Placement, and Herding 101

Post by mekagylvx »

I have created two videos on why I separate Skeletons from Red Bones and Wights, and how I accomplish that separation through isolation and consolidation. In the herding video, I don't talk right away, so be patient...I get started in a couple minutes 8^)

Monster Herding 101 Demonstration:
https://youtu.be/QKYTFOUWTQY

Rationale:
https://youtu.be/NO-NWeMK_Z8

Don't expect anything professional...I just used OBS on Ubuntu Linux with a webcam microphone for commenting. Hope someone gets some use out of it.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Monster Placement, and Herding 101

Post by WildX »

I used to use the same method in the Graveyard, it's especially useful for ranged classes and archers in particular given the different speeds at which these skeletons all walk. Warriors with high enough stats can pretty much just take anything coming at them as long as it's not too many at once, but as an archer it's much nicer to separates skellys and ladies. Divide and conquer!

TMW Team member

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

High vit, max armour, speed skill and a nice long betsanc can get most anything done. Candor is the exception. XD

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

Just waltz right into the middle of a group of mobs.....you'll end things quickly that a way :alt-0: :alt-5: :mrgreen:
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7: