I played much, and contributed a little also, and remain glad about it.

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

I played much, and contributed a little also, and remain glad about it.

Post by SudoPlatypus »

Years ago, someone made an account on another site with my username, and since then, every so often, someone acts and assumes that it is me (they actually used my main character name and a very similar form of a second alt I had for a brief time, so I feel targeted).

The content that this person (username thief, in my opinion) deals in is not suitable or even legal to be viewed in the United States by people under 18 years of age.

In case anyone has "Display Signatures" set to not show in their User Control Panel, I just want to post my signature here to reiterate it and make it visible. I will probably use this post as a link to show anyone in the future that I have made a reasonable effort to show that I am not the person they are confusing me with.

My current and probably permanent signature :(
Please be aware that on the internet any person can make an account with the same username as yours or mine. And that finding the same or similar username on another site, that exists on this site, does not necessarily mean it is the same person. Thanks.
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Re: I played much, and contributed a little also, and remain glad about it.

Post by Freeyorp101 »

Renamed from Qwerty Dragon to SudoPlatypus on the forums.

Renamed from QwertyDragon to SudoPlatypus on the wiki.

(There should really be a better place to archive/track such things... how long was wushin stuck with the skygen notice in their signature?)

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated