The Famous Fluffy Hunt

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

The Famous Fluffy Hunt

Post by Micksha »

Hey there,

as the record list for the Fluffy Hunt Quest (at the Barbarians Village) was deleted, I would like to post here the famous run where Rikki (The Great) managed to kill 748 Fluffies within 3 Minutes:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/360505682

Enjoy watching, and if you need a new challenge in this game, try to beat it :)

Yours,
- Mick
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: The Famous Fluffy Hunt

Post by gumi »

wow, feels like this was yesterday and yet it was at the beginning of 2016... time sure flies fast

I restored the scoreboard from an older backup
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

That scoreboard could be too challenging to beat. So it unfortulately drives off many players from even trying that. So I got to think periodic reset isn't terribly bad idea, so old names eventually have to confirm their skills :D. Though maybe there should be like 2-3 leaderboards? "Of all times" and "of month/year"?
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

I could increase the leaderboard entries from top 5 to top 15
TheManaWorld
Peon
Peon

Post by TheManaWorld »

a 1kk price for the highest score each month would be awesome too! it would keep players around longer
let me be your ⛈️
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

gumi wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 18:42 I could increase the leaderboard entries from top 5 to top 15
Still chance they would become occupied by some ancients who learned some bizarre tricks and eventually got lost in transit, possibly with knowledge how the hell they did it. Somehow it makes quest less appealing for currently active players, especially noobs. Uhm yea, some noob implemented my own idea on how to hunt fluffs as noob mage way better than I could do it myself - scoring about 70 fluffs on modest level. Looked kinda worth of scoreboard entry. Ofc not "of all times and ages", but surely "best hunter of a month" or so.