Need some stories or characters for tmw?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

exbOnner
Peon
Peon

Need some stories or characters for tmw?

Post by exbOnner »

Hello,

i am a friend of kth5. I love playin RolePlayGames for a long time. So i love the creative-work for such games, too.
May i help you with any new characters or stories wich are connected with your available stuff?
i would be a tribute to me, to be be even just a small part of your project.

regards exbOnner
berlin, 24/november/2004
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

I'm actually looking for a writer since I don't have the time to write stuff for TMW.. (Personal issues, school..)

Could you find your way into our IRC channel..? kth5 could help you ;)
Shura
Novice
Novice

Post by Shura »

Rotonen wrote:Could you find your way into our IRC channel..? kth5 could help you ;)
i'm on it. we're going to meet on saturday for lunch and maybe we'll discuss these things. ;)
Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.