Start Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020, 00:00:00
Final Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020,
Place: Moubootaur Legends Event Server
About the event!
This year, we'll be making an inter-server exchange!
Moubootaur Legends will host our Valentine Day event, and in exchange, we'll host an event later as well.
Porting your TMW Level to ML Event Server:
- Use the following command
after the scheduled maintenance: @givelvlplz or @valentine2020 (they're the same)
- Input the data you're using on Moubootaur Legends Event Server. (Note:That data wont be editable)
- Wait until a staff member confirms the level port.
- Select "Moubootaur Legends Event Server" server on ManaPlus list, or add a new one:
- Name: Moubootaur Legends Event Server
- Address: testsaulc.servegame.com
- Port: 8901
- EDIT: You will need to register on Event Server if you have not done so already. Check if port is right as well.
- You can reach the Event Place by talking to the Soul Menhir on Candor.
- You can obtain a weapon by talking to Soul Stone.
- The initial event area is very crampled, but an additional, bigger area will be made available on the 14th :>
- Levels brought from TMW Legacy will be removed from ML Event server once the event is over.
- You are free to explore ML world if you feel curious, but you're not required to.
Prizes will be given on TMW Legacy by Kytty for the top players.
They include the LIMITED Valentine Dress, which only Wushin and Bjorn have :>
- Event Begin: After the event begins (it is announced), Soul Menhirs and the special
`@toevent` command will allow players to warp themselves to the VALENTINE ISLAND.
- Event Monster: On this island there’s a special monster, the Lovely Fluffy. These fluffies drop two special, exclusive items: LOVE LETTER and BOX OF CHOCOLATE. There’s also other monsters and drops on the event areas, please be careful.
- Sending Chocolate: Players can ask Demure NPC to send their Box of Chocolate to
someone else. They get 1 point per chocolate. If they attach a Love Letter to it, they can get up to 10
extra points – 1 point per chocolate box.
- Receiving Chocolate: Players can collect the chocolate which they received from Demure. If someone sent a Love Letter, the player will be informed of the sender’s nickname. Players can then eat this chocolate to get points, 1 point per box.
- Don't give away gifts: A player cannot send a box they’ve got as a gift. They are impeded to send new chocolate until they eat all the chocolate gifted to them.
- Don't eat what is not a gift: Players must send the chocolate to someone in order to count. If they eat the chocolate without receiving as a gift, they will not get any points from it. They can, however, send the chocolate to someone random or to a GM.
- Scoreboards: The scoreboard is updated twice every day: At 11:59 and 23:59 UTC. You can see how many points you have in real time, though.
If you never played on ML before, you might want to read this additional info.