GM event suggestion

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
kytty
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

GM event suggestion

Post by kytty »

Everybody likes events right? :alt-5:

Prsm and I have decided to give players an opportunity to tell us what kind on events yall like the most! We will soon make an event according to player's responses from this topic. We will choose the best ideas :alt-7:

So this is your opportunity to post your dream event in this topic!!! What type of events you like the most? :mrgreen:

-kytty
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Re: GM event suggestion

Post by Livio »

Hmm... I was collecting a lot of coin bags to organize a trivia event one day myself.
Still, I believe that having some consumables as prizes would be nice.
Aliytah wrote: 29 Jan 2020, 20:08 What type of events you like the most?
I really don't know how to answer this question, I love most of your challenges but I believe that must be a way to make people less addicted to rares and more prone to have fun getting along instead of running away as event ends. Matto one day did the hangman game: there weren't particular prizes but was fun since was a simple and nice game to play. Maybe something like that would be cool as well, we should experiment something similar together one day. :alt-9:
matto
Peon
Peon

Post by matto »

Recently i've got this idea (not that original) to play a game of "finish the lyrics". It would go well after some more significant event imo. Pretty much I'd have to make quite a big collection of some really famous lines from different interprets and different genres so everyone would be able to get some right. :alt-7:

This could either go with minor prizes for each correct answer or we could count points (again for every right answer) and do 1 (or maybe 3 or so) more valuable prize. :alt-9:

Tell me if you guys would like me to do smth like that. Also every help would be appreciated :alt-6:
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

matto wrote: 06 Apr 2020, 00:43 Recently i've got this idea (not that original) to play a game of "finish the lyrics". It would go well after some more significant event imo. Pretty much I'd have to make quite a big collection of some really famous lines from different interprets and different genres so everyone would be able to get some right. :alt-7:

This could either go with minor prizes for each correct answer or we could count points (again for every right answer) and do 1 (or maybe 3 or so) more valuable prize. :alt-9:

Tell me if you guys would like me to do smth like that. Also every help would be appreciated :alt-6:
I mostly listen underground music and I believe that other people here has their taste and knowledge of music. What's is considered "famous" to you maybe isn't considered the same by others.
And lyrics can always be searched online so probably the prize is likely going to who made the faster research.

If you even find a source of common knowledge without the opportunity of being searched anywhere your idea will be great.