Arena Map - Asking for help.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Alderan
Novice
Novice

Post by Alderan »

Bjørn wrote: I think it's a very nice map. But with the pavement remnants on the floor, I think it could also use some "wall remnants" on the sides to make it feel more like a unmaintained underground complex.
Someone would have to draw it :P I'm not pixel artist. Or im may be such that there will be one floor over this map and it will be tilled everywhere - like the creators of it didn't make walls - only floor. :D
It would be no problem to make the endings of the wall on left and right side to be straight.

This is just a little test, how it could look like - but left/right sides aren't straight. (I don't have time to play with tiles now)
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Crush wrote:7:5 would actually come even closer to sin 45°
I would still vote for sticking with 4:3 for the sake of working with easier numbers. I think the difference between 20:15 and 21:15 is hardly noticable with the naked eye. I'd say pick the one you like.