I am creating a TMW BR Fan Site

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

I am creating a TMW BR Fan Site

Post by D2ARCHER »

Me and LEGOLAS are thinking to create a Brazil Fan TMW Site, at the site will have guides, screens of the game, and more... But i am nedding the Elven autorization to put the Game Download at the site, I can put at my website the game download? if u say not, dont put, but if u accept, i go and put the game, in the site will have, about the game, NoobGuide, monster, item reference...
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

you need no authorization from anyone to distribute the game. the game is free software licensed under the GNU general public license.

that means you may give it to anyone you want. you may even make changes at it and distribute them. the only condition is that you offer the sourcecode too or say where the sourcecode can be found.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Crush is right about your rights. But if you're not making any changes, it is preferred that you simply link to our download page, or use the download links that we're using (the ones linking to SourceForge).

Simple reason for this is that we get a better idea of how many people download TMW, and we get a higher activity rating on SourceForge, which in turn gives us more publicity.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Plus the downloads are always as up-to-date as ours. :)
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

ok

Post by D2ARCHER »

ok i will put but, the website will be best fan site, but, the language, portuguese or english??? can be the two :P
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

Post a link when its done to check out
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Re: I am creating a TMW BR Fan Site

Post by LEG0LAS »

D2ARCHER wrote:Me and LEGOLAS are thinking to create a Brazil Fan TMW Site, at the site will have guides, screens of the game, and more... But i am nedding the Elven autorization to put the Game Download at the site, I can put at my website the game download? if u say not, dont put, but if u accept, i go and put the game, in the site will have, about the game, NoobGuide, monster, item reference...
im not working on this.
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Canedo
Peon
Peon

Já que...

Post by Canedo »

Já que vc é BR vou falar em portugu~es mesmo, eu já tava querendo criar um, mas como você já está criando...

Se precisar de ajuda...

---ENGLISH---

Ohh! It forgives. I found that it could speak normally for my friend since it is Brazilian. But at any cost… Since vc are BR go to speak exactly in portuguese, I already tava wanting to create one, but as you already are creating… If to need aid…
Last edited by Canedo on 21 Aug 2006, 09:15, edited 2 times in total.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

when you want to say something to someone personally, use the private message button (Image). in that case you may use any language you want.

but when you write in the public forums please write in english.
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Já que...

Post by LEG0LAS »

Canedo wrote:Já que vc é BR vou falar em portugu~es mesmo, eu já tava querendo criar um, mas como você já está criando...

Se precisar de ajuda...

---ENGLISH---

Ohh! It forgives. I found that it could speak normally for my friend since it is Brazilian. But at any cost… Since vc are BR go to speak exactly in portuguese, I already tava wanting to create one, but as you already are creating… If to need aid…
i am NOT working on this. :evil:
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s