Translations Plataform

The general development forum for topics that are not specific to a single project, or ones that specifically relate to two or more projects collectively.

Forum rules

Welcome to the Home of Development!

The Mana World has multiple projects under development and most of these projects have their own development forum. However, some assets may be developed which are for the benefit of more than one or no single specific project. This forum houses any such assets.

You can also post on this forum if you are unsure which other development forum your post belongs to. Forum staff will help you by moving your post to the most appropriate section.

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Translations Plataform

Post by jesusalva »

Hello all TMW Translators!

We have moved where our game translations are hosted.

The new location is: https://www.transifex.com/arctic-games/tmw/

Only rEvolt translations were migrated, and languages with less than 10% translated were dropped completely. (Except for a couple languages - Danish and Dutch, which had more than 5% and we opened an exception for these).

Most already existing translators which the PO files said to be active were migrated to the new team as well; If I forgot you send me a PM D:

Keep in mind that now ManaPlus and TMW Translations are being handled in two different organizations at Transifex.
Long term plan is to (hopefully) move TMW away from Transifex completely and go for a self hosted solution, but while that cannot be done, we'll now be Arctic Games for a while.

Special thanks to SuperTux folks for helping at the transition.

It might seem pointless but it makes things easier to move to a self hosted solution later, and to decide if it even makes sense having translations ingame (only Spanish is fully translated and usable).

If you have any questions, reply here or PM me.
Jesusalva out!

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.