Swamp Raid!!!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Swamp Raid!!!

Post by Ledmitz »

Swamp_Raid.png
Swamp_Raid.png (105.76 KiB) Viewed 4097 times

Manaworldians... Lend me your ear. T'is I, Ledmitz, your comrade at arms. There exists a place, ruined and saturated with the elements, where the soil takes shape and walks above its own origins aside missile slingers to be feared. Death himself, roams freely there and with a spark of its own, can extinguish the spark of life in an instant. Yes fellow adventurers, I speak of the Ruined Swamp.

For far too long this barely accessible landscape has remained and within this place of uneasiness and despair, clues can be found that read a message of promise.

With a large enough group, we the manaworldians, can eliminate this plague on our world. With true brute force and determination, we may remedy this afflicted land and gain something of non-tangible qualities.... that I refer to as mana, itself.

Where? Let us meet in the storage of the swamp and travel to the Terogan chamber together, where we can gain entry.
When? When the first pass of light has morphed into darkness on the new annum (Jan. 1st, 2300 UTC).
Why? Best experience in game, x2 with co-op and a possibility of 1,000,000 per player, should we succeed. It may be possible to do this multiple times.
How? Required is 300 boss points to speak with Alacrius on the main floor of the Crypt in the graveyard (which requires level 60 to enter) and you must know your code to enter by solving the riddle, which differs from player to player: https://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php ... %27_Riddle. This should be done prior to the day of meeting. Message me or one of my supporters for help on obtaining your code. Supporting characters include Ledmitz, Mystic, Mystical_Servant and anyone else that already has this knowledge. To meet with Terogan's minions, the following will be provided by me: 5 souls, 5 rotten rags, 3 undead eyes and 2 undead ears. I will try to accumulate extra materials to ensure those left behind get another chance to enter.

The Plan, thus far: Meet in the swamp storage, travel to Terogan chamber as a united convoy, gain entry to the swamp with our idividual codes and hold off the creatures that inhabit it till everyone makes it through, head to safe place on the northernmost part of the map, anyone requiring access to the chest gets priority so they may get their swamp items and then we tear through the mobs till we defeat them all and rush to the tree to check how many monsters are left or if none, collect our reward for clearing the map.

We may need to split up into smaller groups to be time efficient, in order to kill them all as we only have 5 minutes to complete the task before they reappear. We can try multiple strategies, but even if we fail, the rewards are still great and much more cost effective with a full regimen.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak