Reminder ─ Valentine Day 2022

A section to post about events or discuss and organise new events.

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Reminder ─ Valentine Day 2022

Post by jesusalva »

Reminder that due to mostly an oversight, Valentine Day 2021 will repeat this year, from tomorrow (Feb 13th) until Feb 15th.

As previously, you can get a date with Hocus for 1,500,000 500,000 chocolate bars! That is a super amazing prize, I'm sure everyone will do their best for that!
Second place gets Hocus' picture to put over the fireplace. OVER, NOT IN, DID YOU HEAR ME?! ahem.

You'll be able to acquire Love Potions, Shock Sweets and Dark Concentration Potions by participating on the event. As well as some amazing ecologically and politically correct gift from Gwen. Blue Wolf Helmet will not be available this time.

Have fun and happy Valentine day!
(Also, apologies for not being able to change the script for this year's Valentine -.-)
PS. If kytty wins the event, the date and picture will be replaced with Jesusalva's. This offer is only valid to kytty.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

kytty
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: Reminder ─ Valentine Day 2022

Post by kytty »

*Agrees* :alt-7:
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Some questions

Post by Ecuador »

Jesusalva, thanks for the wiki link, it explains how to get love potions, but how does one get "Shock Sweets and Dark Concentration Potions by participating on the event. As well as some amazing ecologically and politically correct gift from Gwen."? NPC Kytty gave me love potions but Not shock sweets and dark pots. Who is Gwen? I searched for "Gwen" both on forums and themanaworld/tmwa-server-data but couldn't find. The wiki page says that the love potions part is "doable once per account"; what about the other rewards? - They are once per character or once per account. Thanks in advance :)
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: Reminder ─ Valentine Day 2022

Post by jesusalva »

Once event ends, Kytty distribute these other rewards, just talk to her after the 15th.

Once per account. Why? TMWA, char variables are just too expensive.

Might be Gwyneth or something weird, tbh. Don't recall the name

PS. After event ends, if Kytty got enough chocolate, devs, gms and admins may feel like sending gifts on login to everyone for the feat (at a later date). Or just send Hocus pictures. We haven't decided yet 🤔

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.