Missing Inventory

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Anonymous 220307

Missing Inventory

Post by Anonymous 220307 »

Hey All,

I've been out since 2017. I loved this game back in the day. My wife and I spent ages clicking around for the clover outside of town. I recently signed back in and to my amazement, my characters are still in tact, however, they are NAKED. Is there a way to recover them?

Names:

Hannibal
Sparks
Odysseus

Thank you!
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Missing Inventory

Post by Livio »

MikeH wrote: 05 Mar 2022, 15:55 My wife and I spent ages clicking around for the clover outside of town.
Add those to priority attack and just use CTRL key. I found four of them in three years like that.
MikeH wrote: 05 Mar 2022, 15:55 I recently signed back in and to my amazement, my characters are still in tact, however, they are NAKED. Is there a way to recover them?
What do you mean? You can equip what you have in your inventory (F3). Keep in mind that using empty outfits presets will make your char naked. If you still have issues try updating the client and post a screenshot.
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

1) There was no account cleanups or something since about 2012 - so chars and their gear are generally meant to stay here.
2) Do you still have your items in inventory/storage?
Anonymous 220307

Everyone is empty. 2 toons have 2 wedding rings in the bank. One toon has like 5 food items on him. Some of them are over level 50 now, so they should have gear.
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

(For the record, the administration do not revert trades, not even if your account was compromised — so if you think someone stole your inventory, I unfortunately can only advice on how to set a strong password D:)
(But do check if you don't have alts, specially mules — sometimes people transfer all their items to mules and forget)

PS. I am the broke admin who wears gifted stuff only, unfortunately I have nothing to give you. But maybe someone else does? Also, did you check for GP?

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Anonymous 220307

Everyone has 0 GP in the bank and on their person. Inventory and equipment slots are all empty, barring the 5 food items and the 4 wedding rings. I'm really hoping this can be resolved, if not, I think this may be the nail in the coffin for me :(
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

This does not seem like a bug or an issue that needs to be resolved by admins. Your account was probably compromised.

If your account still exists and you are missing items then they were likely taken by someone who has access to it. Did you ever give your login details to anyone else? Any friends or family, even people you trust may have taken your items in good faith thinking you would not need them again. Try to figure out who got your login info and why and you'll solve your mystery.

TMW Team member

Anonymous 220307

No, no one has ever played this game with us before, just the wife and I. We were hoping to get some good times back, but it seems like that's just not to be. I'll send in a ticket to support to have my account deleted. Was fun, hope everyone has a great time.
Hocus Pocus Fidibus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Hocus Pocus Fidibus »

MikeH wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 18:02 We were hoping to get some good times back, but it seems like that's just not to be.
Yeah, because good times, as everybody knows, is 100% dependent on having Items... S***k it up, make some new chars with your wife and start over. LVL 66 can be gained in a few days/weeks (depending on how much you play) and along with it some gear (and, :shock: , maybe it would even be fun). Or, instead of being childish/overly dramatic "GIVE ME ITEMS OR I QUIT" you could ask around other player for help with gear. Many have several alts with gear that they do not need and are happy to give it away to people in need.
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

WildX wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 11:17 This does not seem like a bug or an issue that needs to be resolved by admins. Your account was probably compromised.
I personally believe that when an account is known to be compromised, that it is an issue that needs to be resolved by an admin. To prevent (more) fraud the account should be blocked till a password reset has been done.
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

User requested deletion rendering this obsolete, so I'll go ahead and lock this thread: This is Support & Bug Reports, a strict moderation forum aimed at finding bugs and helping users ─ Not the place to discuss player behavior.

Feel free to discuss on Off-Topic or Player Talk, though; Or to use development/feedback section if you have a suggestion on how to address similar issues in the future.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.