Clothes: Green pants [Male] - Finished

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

kirk and spock were a nice gag, but they should be removed sooner or later (or at least be better hidden).

by the way, i get a nice idea. how about a "copyright infrigement of the month" running gag. we hide another pop culture reference in every major update and remove it in the next.
Last edited by Crush on 08 Aug 2006, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

kirk and spock were a nice gag, but they should be removed sooner or later (or at least be better hidden).
If thoose two are involved I want to see Picard and Data too :wink:
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Crush wrote:by the way, i get a nice idea. how about a "copyright infrigement of the month" running gag. we hide another pop culture reference in every major update and remove it in the next.
Talking about a waste of effort.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

its not so much a waste of effort because it keeps things interesting for the players, but on the other hand, this may not be the best use of time during heavy development stages...
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Well I think creating things (that are low-priority) and getting rid of it in the next release, is a waste of time... especially in this stage of the game.
And if you want to keep things interesting i nsuch a way at least do somthing that is related to the Mana World and not some pop culture spoof.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

i think you hit the nail on the head there.... i must say that i agree whole heartedly
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I think we shouldn't be too strict in the content, anyway created graphics or scripts are not read only nor DRM'd, so we may always modify them to fit better to a new concept. Am I right, Modanung?

Regards.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

On the long run, I'd love to see the "copyright infringement of the month" concept to be used, but as for now in the early developmental stages of the game, it is indeed a waste of effort (although a few gags every now and then just rally up the spirits and morale of our developers, I think).
This message used to be meaningful.
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

Sorry guys. It seems like I cant make the cotton and leather pant recoloring on my green pants until sunday at the very best. Having to much on my plate right now :(.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

At least I've tried to enforce a deadlineless development environment for art.

So the thing that matters is that you won't give up and give us those heads ups about delays, thank you for that.
This message used to be meaningful.
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

Rotonen wrote:At least I've tried to enforce a deadlineless development environment for art.
When, what, how? Deadline?
Rotonen wrote: So the thing that matters is that you won't give up and give us those heads ups about delays, thank you for that.
Giving up ain't my thing. But sometimes I wish that a day where 48h instead of 24h.