I have returned (2022 edition)

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
PIXIE BOBS
Peon
Peon

I have returned (2022 edition)

Post by PIXIE BOBS »

Split from: I have returned (IchigoBlack) - 2011
Reason: Necro

Hey all Purple Barney and i are back but cant get our old accounts Back GOD bless the holy mana clan
GonzoDark
Warrior
Warrior

Re: I have returned (IchigoBlack)

Post by GonzoDark »

I hope that you are able to get some help getting back (perhaps from a GM). And.. Welcome back 😁 I have not been that active for the past ... many years, but it is sure something that I might consider again.
IchigoBlack (86) a.k.a GonzoDark (80) || HolyManaClan

WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: I have returned (2022 edition)

Post by WildX »

Are these accounts from before 2012? If so, they were lost in the last purge. We do not purge accounts anymore, but we are also unfortunately unable to recover ones from before the 2012 event.

As you see a lot of people return and check back on TMW so even if the accounts are gone, there's still a lot of people sharing really good memories and the game is still there as always :)

TMW Team member

Pixiebobs
Novice
Novice

Post by Pixiebobs »

ICHEGO HUGS i cant ait to see you in game Purple barney is now Punchy me im Justaposition i miss all the Savior Armor we all had and will be excited to get it back my old account Pixie Bobs was hacked remember all the fun in the easter Quest and the Holy Mana Clan ?
Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-WAA-WAAA. This is Dr. Sniffle reporting from Quitchur Bitchen
Pixiebobs
Novice
Novice

Post by Pixiebobs »

WildX its from 2014
Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-WAA-WAAA. This is Dr. Sniffle reporting from Quitchur Bitchen
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Pixiebobs wrote: 11 Aug 2022, 11:41 i miss all the Savior Armor we all had and will be excited to get it back my old account Pixie Bobs was hacked
This is interesting because the saviour armour was introduced way after 2012 or even 2014, it was a TMW BR item before...

TMW Team member

Pixiebobs
Novice
Novice

Post by Pixiebobs »

Mark Dunbar and I got to test it and have fun with it. On another server with Ian AKA Tametomo server.
Mark was Sal or Salmondine used to Pixel for TMW we where Members of the HCM holy mana Clan. we still live in florence Oregon.

we actually where the first 2 NON gaming people in game we kept getting asked by people like Lore o11c and a few others how we got into game
Purple was Prsm. Purple Barney was Mark. Bjorn and Katze had just gotten together used to snuggle on a sand in the Island. then we where asked to test stuff . was fun we played got all sorts of stuff and you guys got to see how it worked and if it worked right the way you wanted we found bugs and faults even the " 3 Seceret caves " looks like no longer seceret. But we playedhad fun then where told they where opening up game for public. Platna had the ONLY server back then. The Old Man i believe was also a player / dev might of even been freeorp or doorsman