How to recover user login name if I...

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
cbuhka
Newly Registered User

How to recover user login name if I...

Post by cbuhka »

don't remember e-mail address, but remember password/character name/class etc?
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: How to recover user login name if I...

Post by jesusalva »

You summon an admin (hi!), preferably by email ( feel free to send to jesusalva@themanaworld.org )

This being said, passwords could have been compromised, obtained in a leaked database sale, etc. ─ so DON'T send your password by email, prefer other stuff which may help us to identify you (e.g. char name, when you registered, what you think the email/login could be but did not work, etc).

If we cannot identify you, you'll need to either hope Freeyorp / veryape / etc. or an older staff member show up and recognize you, or will need to test all emails you know on the web interface :<

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

Makes me wonder if their forum email got smth to do with ingame one. As observation they used fairly old forum account and I doubt someone is crazy enough to bruteforce TMW forums. Additionally post IP vs common IP is "country match". So I'd say at least forum poster looks like forum poster from 2013. So I wonder if their prob got resolved...

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

I don't remember, been too long ago.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.