[INFO] Password reset is down

Where game and project announcements are made.
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

[INFO] Password reset is down

Post by jesusalva »

Password reset feature is not working since August 5th due to bugs with DNS (already fixed) and Google's reCaptcha. We expect it to be down for a while longer.

If you need a manual password reset, USING THE EMAIL YOU REGISTERED THE ACCOUNT WITH (and none other), send an email:
To: data@themanaworld.org OR support@themanaworld.org

Subject: Account List for Password Reset
We will then give you a list of accounts bound to the email. This can take a while, though, as the procedure is manual.

WE WILL NOT RESET PASSWORD FOR ACCOUNTS WHICH ARE NOT BOUND WITH THE EMAIL USED.

So if I use "jesusalva@themanaworld.org" to send the email and my account is under "jesusalva1@themanaworld.org", the password reset request will be denied.

If the account did not had an email set, we will not recover the account. We also do not usually disclose the email an account is associated with but may provide a hint for remembering it.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: [INFO] Password reset is down

Post by jesusalva »

Gumi has fixed this issue in 2022-09-08, so it should be working now.
(we managed to summon gumi incredibly fast this time! Also, forecast says it may rain monsters and swords next thursday so watch out!)

Report bugs if you happen upon them. I'll keep the text here as this is the de facto standard procedure whenever you cannot perform a password reset using the website.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.