The Mana World Legacy v2022.10.02

Where game and project announcements are made.
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

The Mana World Legacy v2022.10.02

Post by jesusalva »

Hi, within the next 72 hours, we'll restart TMW Legacy to deploy v2022.10.02
I mean, even Moubootaur Legends got an update, why can't TMW Legacy get one too?

This update adds a lot of new GM-only monsters (with absolutely no testing), several changes to status effects icons (with even less testing), and add a new event.

Every Saturday, hourly, Blanc will launch a small-scale invasion at The Mana World. He'll attack all beaches, and even a beach on a cave. Every hour he'll spawn a single minion at each marked map, but they stack, for a maximum of 24 spawns per map per week.

There's no despawning, make sure that all monsters are purged at least once a week or Blanc will take over the beach with massive armies (I thought in a mobcount() where if monsters in a map get to X, the mobs start showing up in Hurnscald, but gave up).

This event will last until the Mirror Lake release. Or until we grow bored, whatever happen first. If the attack coincides with a Friday 13th, the Friday spawn takes precedence.

Why kill Blanc minions? They have 0.1% chance to drop the otherwise unobtainable Dragon Shield. The minions are always a Thug, Swashbuckler, Grenadier, or Dreaded Pirate Marley. They never change based on the map.

This release will happen soon™ and the new monsters who were added and are not on Evolved yet will block further updates until they're properly copied to Evolved.

Good luck!

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: The Mana World Legacy v2022.10.02

Post by Hello=) »

Now there's some little (mana) BUG: if I remember Blanc's minions should now happen on SAT, but this message - and ingame NEWS on update still shows Friday. This causes some confusion. Initial report for ingame news is courtesy of Warp Mage. I suggest to fix both this message and ingame NEWS.